- FlexLock permits angular deflection between pipes, allowing for normal pipeline movement such as ground settlement. Long radius curves can also be accommodated, reducing the need for special fittings. FlexLock couplings allow for a total angular deflection of ±6° (±3° for flange adaptors).
- Cost effective – FlexLock can provide significant cost savings compared to non-locking couplings with a harnessing system.
- Restrains pressure thrusts without thrust blocks at bends.
- Convert cut lengths of pipe into flanged pipes - allows use of pipe offcuts.
- Working Pressure of 16bar on water up to and including DN200 and 10bar for DN250 & DN300. For gas applications a working pressure of 6 bar can be achieved.
- The ability to provide angular deflection in ANY plane is a particular advantage - a harness assembly can provide angular deflection only in ONE plane.
- 1. FlexLock Coupling Datasheet Download > (PDF)
Viking Johnson Multi Million Pound Investment
Crane BS&U has completed a multi-million pound investment in its Viking Johnson factory at Hitchin that will strengthen its business model to deliver enhanced customer benefits in terms of 'Best in Class' service and products. The investment has supported the creation of an entire linked value stream from the supply of raw materials through to the final manufacture of the products resulting in vastly improved lead times, product availability and plant flexibility.
View the Video
ZIP files contain DWG, IGS, IPT and STP file types