- The MegaFit range is suitable for water and gas applications. Following extensive tests, the products can be guaranteed for a working pressure of 16 bar for water applications (test pressure 24 bar) and 6 bar for gas (test pressure 9 bar).
- With up to 34mm tolerance on the pipe OD, each product fits a range of pipe diameters and materials. It reduces the need for expensive and time consuming trial holes, reduces stock holding and increases stock turn. In all MegaFit is adaptable and economic solution to most pipe connections.
- For the discerning customer, the MegaFit range offers an extended sealing face, greater than other wide tolerance models. M16 bolts on DN100 models and above ensure a complete robust solution.
- MegaFit couplings accommodate angular deflection between pipes of up to 8° for couplings and 4° for flange adaptors, allowing for ease of installation and for pipeline movement such as ground settlement. This angular deflection can be utilised to lay pipelines to long radius curves, without the need for special fittings, saving both time and cost
- 1. MegaDaptor Flange Adaptor Datasheet Download > (PDF)
MegaFit Coupling & Flange Adaptor DN50 to DN300
- MegaFit UK Fast Movers - Product Codes Download > (PDF)