The Viking Johnson Roadshow
Over 100 years of expertise can be delivered direct to your doorstep
The Roadshow vehicle is available for on-site interactive demonstrations at your premises, with hands on guidance and training of what our products can offer, which product to use for typical repairs or new build applications, as well as insight and education on our latest innovations and industry trends.
What we provide
- The roadshows are staffed by our expert team of sales managers, engineers and products managers giving you direct access to the people behind our products
- Product demonstration showcases to learn more about the Viking Johnson range
- A live demonstration bench to get hands on with our solutions
- Touch screen presentation of the UltraGrip Amplified
- Snacks and refreshments to keep you going
- Plus we are ready for the changeable British weather, with an awning and gazebo to provide shade or cover
If you are interested in having our roadshow vehicle visit your location, please contact us using the form below.
If you have any further questions or need more information, just add a comment to the email contact box below and we will be in touch.
"Big thank you to the guys from Viking Johnson for providing some very welcomed product training at the Jewson Civils Norwich branch today."
Dan Wild, Business Development Manager, Jewson Civils Frazer
"Great day with Viking Johnson delivering hands on training to our team and customers at Fusion Cambridge!"
Annie Ryan, Branch Manager, Burdens Civils / Fusion Utilities
"We had the fantastic opportunity of hosting VJ and their Training Van in two of our depots, We had lots of interaction both internal and externally which clients coming from far and wide to expand their knowledge on the VJ range – aided by some very knowledgeable VJ staff our clients went away with better product knowledge, installation knowledge and even a very handy little sizing chart!
Truly a pleasure to have such a supportive supplier / manufacturer on your side! Clients loved it, Staff loved it and the Brand loves it!"
Joe Staines, Sales Manager, Burdens Civils & Utilities