- Design life expectancy of 50 years, established by rigorous 'Accelerated Age Testing' which subjects product to working pressure at 80°C for 1000 hours
- Wide tolerances permit lower stock holding
- All models accommodate angularity between pipes which allows for normal pipeline movement caused by ground settlement. Couplings and reducing couplings allowing for 6° total angular deflection (3° total on the flange adaptors)
- A rigorous bolt torque test is completed to confirm that the bolt, end ring and adaptor bosy are capable of withstanding bolt over-tightening to 1.5 times maximum recommended torque
*Due to the flexible nature of the plastic pipes, a close fit Stainless Steel internal support liner is required when PE Pipe or thin walled PVC is used to make a repair to prevent excessive pipe deformation which can occur when a coupling or flange adaptor is installed.
- 1. MaxiFit Xtra Couplings End Caps Datasheet Download > (PDF)
- MaxiFit UK Fast Movers - Product Codes Download > (PDF)