- Design life expectancy of 50 years, established by rigorous 'Accelerated Age Testing' which subjects product to working pressure at 80°C for 1000 hours
- Wide tolerances permit lower stock holding
- Sizes from DN350 to DN 600
- All models accommodate angularity between pipes which allows for normal pipeline movement caused by ground settlement. Couplings and reducing couplings allowing for 6° total angular deflection (3° total on the flange adaptors)
- A rigorous bolt torque test is completed to confirm that the bolt, end ring and adaptor bosy are capable of withstanding bolt over-tightening to 1.5 times maximum recommended torque
All Large Diameter MaxiFit, MaxiStep & MaxiDaptor products (DN350- DN600) have a long sleeve length as standard; this is a major benefit to the installer, allowing for greater cutting tolerances and a greater pipe insertion depth - sealing beyond corrosion damaged pipe ends to create a safe and permanent repair.
- 1. MaxiFit Large Diameter Couplings Datasheet Download > (PDF)
MaxiFit Couplings DN40 to DN700