- QuickFit products accommodate angular deflection between pipes. This makes installation easy and allows pipeline movement, such as ground settlement.
- Long radius curves can also be accommodated, avoiding the need for special fittings with couplings up to 6º and flange adaptors to 3º
- No need for specialist tools – just a 19mm A/F deep reach socket and torque wrench.
- QuickFit couplings are capable of accommodating 10mm of expansion/contraction per fitting, flange adaptors 5mm.This reduces the need for supplementary expansion joints or bellows.
- All cast QuickFit flange adaptors are supplied as standard with an extended sealing face, and are suitable for use with wafer style (butterfly) valves.
- Fabricated flange adaptors can be supplied with either an extended sealing face or clear bore option.
- 1. QuickFit Couplings Datasheet Download > (PDF)
QuickFit Couplings & Flange Adapters IOM
Viking Johnson Multi Million Pound Investment
Crane BS&U has completed a multi-million pound investment in its Viking Johnson factory at Hitchin that will strengthen its business model to deliver enhanced customer benefits in terms of 'Best in Class' service and products. The investment has supported the creation of an entire linked value stream from the supply of raw materials through to the final manufacture of the products resulting in vastly improved lead times, product availability and plant flexibility.
View the Video
- All Quick Fit Couplings (mm).zip
- 50mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 50mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 65mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 65mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 80mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 80mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 100mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 100mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 150mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 150mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 200mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 200mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 250mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 250mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG
- 300mm Quickfit Coupling.pdf
- 300mm Quickfit Coupling.DWG