- High level of performance in both water and gas applications
- Increaseed diameter range and wide tolerance delivers a reduction in stock holding costs
- Gripping product can be converted to non-gripping flexible product by removing grippers, to permit axial movement
- Available in Nitrile for gas and EPDM for water, materials approved to WRAS as well as KTW and DVGW W270 (11.2007) for potable water applications
- Reversible captive bolts for quick and easy installation
- New design based on proven technology to deliver total peace of mind
- Sizes from DN80-DN 200
Specially profiled gasket ensures full seal even on scored and corroded pipes. Tested on "knurled and grooved pipe", as detailed in "Specification for Methods of Repairing Leaking Ferrous Gas Mains Part 4: Pipe Repair Clamps, Split Collars and Under Pressure Branch Connections (GIS/LC8-4):2006", to verify the sealing capability on severely corroded and pitted pipe in low pressure gas applications.
- 1. UltraGrip Pecatadaptors & End Caps Datasheet Download > (PDF)
Viking Johnson Next Generation UltraGrip
The Next Generation UltraGrip is a fully restrained coupling solution for water and gas applications is now available in diameters up to 400mm. New enhanced design features also provide the ultimate sealing and gripping solution on all pipe surface conditions and recommended materials.
View the Video
Viking Johnson wins Belarus Award for NGUG
In November 2011, Viking Johnson together with it's Belarusian distributor, Setcom, won the acclaimed 'Best Building Product of the Year' in Belarus for it's Next Generation UltraGrip range. The range was entered into the 'Pipeline Element' category which included tough competition.
View the Video
- All Viking Ultragrip Pecatadaptor mm.zip