- Coupling can be used for repair - no internal restriction ideal for Sewage applications.
- Fittings comes fully assembled.
- Suitable for connecting pipes in wet/submerged conditions and above ground applications.
- No requirement for a support liner, torque wrench or any other specialist equipment on site.
- Easy to centralise on the pipe.
- Reduced stockholding - One product can connect one nominal pipe size with common SDRs (11 & 17/17.6).
- 50 years design life expectancy.
- Reusability - No spares requires for multiple installations.
- Saves time and effort as Contractor only has to identify PE pipe nominal size to select correct fitting.
- Minimal number of bolts to tighten.
- 1. AquaFast Large Diameter Couplings 355mm to 450mm Datasheet Download > (PDF)
AquaFast Large Diameter IOM