AquaFast Large Diameter Launched
Posted on 19th Jul 2017
Viking Johnson has launched a range extension for the successfully proven AquaFast, which will now be available in sizes from 355mm to 450mm diameter for both couplings and flange adaptors.
Large Diameter AquaFast has a distinctive advantage for PE emergency repairs with only one part number needed per nominal pipe size, it is a simple installation with a minimal number of bolts to tighten and no requirement for a liner or specialist tools. So installation costs are reduced too.
Some of the additional product benefits include:
- Fittings come fully assembled
- An enhanced gripping mechanism
- Clamp bands can be rotated to desired position to assist installation.
- Suitable for installation in all weather conditions
- AquaFast LD is approved, tested and compliant.
“Clancy Docwcra are always looking at new ways and new methods to make the job essentially quicker, easier and most importantly safer. The AquaFast is a nice ‘easy to use coupling’ because it does not need to be disassembled and you don’t need a vast array of tools, which speeds up the installation process”